Soogalu, a lab supply business focused on commercial orthodontic and in-house labs, announced that it opened for business.
Soogalu, a new lab supply business focused on commercial orthodontic and practice in-house labs, recently opened its doors to customers nationwide.
Backed by industry veterans with years of experience in the field, Soogalu aims to provide a modern experience that helps customers change the lives of their patients.
“Orthodontic labs and in-house practice labs need a supply business focused on their unique needs,” said Todd Blankenbecler, a partner at Soogalu. “This is why we are launching Soogalu. With our industry experience, we understand their business and want to help, offering top-quality supplies via a modern, easy ordering experience that saves time and streamlines operations.”
According to the Soogalu website, the company is launching an initial product catalog focused on core items like Keystone 3D printer resins and GoodFit retainer and aligner material. The company also plans to offer a Soogalu product line of critical items, including wires, screws, acrylic, monomer, and other items.
To achieve its company mission, Soogalu is committed to the following core values:
- Customer-first: Soogalu prioritizes the customer, both internally and externally.
- Relationships matter: Respect for relationships formed and embracing opportunities is expected from each team member of Soogalu.
- Find a better way: Soogalu constantly looks for innovative and efficient ways to improve, from products to technologies to sales experience.
- A thirst for learning: Soogalu has an insatiable desire to learn, whether from new relationships, cutting-edge technology, or improving the company culture.
- The best answer wins: While taking risks is part of success, ideas that result in better outcomes are embraced by every Soogalu team member.
- Always show up: Hard work is part of the company culture at Soogalu.
- Enjoy work that matters: Each day presents an opportunity for joy and fun through work that matters.
Image via Soogalu