The 2022 AAO Annual Session begins on May 21, taking place in Miami Beach for the first time in 50 years.
It is the first time in 50 years that Miami Beach has hosted an AAO Annual Session.
“Miami Beach provides a beautiful location for our first in-person gathering in two years,” Ken Dillehay, DDS, MS, president of the AAO. “The weekend is full of opportunities to learn, reunite with colleagues, and of course, find the latest technology advancements for our specialty.”
The new AAO Meetings Mobile App allows attendees to prepare better, engage more fully, and filter their interests to get the most out of the event.
The new app provides a better overall experience with all participant’s needs in mind.
Virtual and in-person benefits include:
- In-Person Attendees have access to all virtual advantages offered as well
- Innovation Pavilion – Listen to exhibitor lectures, find new products, and visit start-up kiosks for the latest technology for the specialty.
- TechSelect Find the latest technology about in-house aligner fabrication. The Committee on Technology will have members on-site for informative product reviews every day starting at 11:30 am EDT.
- OrthoTank – 20 pre-selected, promising ortho start-ups pitch their ideas to a panel of judges, hoping for a chance at a bite out of the AAO Innovation & Transformation Fund
Special events include:
- Get a Taste of Miami at the opening Party Happy Hour in the Exhibit Hall Saturday Afternoon
- Don’t miss the Women in Orthodontics Networking Session / Champagne Continental Breakfast and discussion with Phyllis Brock and Tanya Monsef Sunday Morning
- Guest Speaker: Legendary Miami Dolphins QB, Dan Marino during the Excellence in Orthodontics Awards Luncheon Sunday at Noon
- Registration closes Monday, May 23 at 8:00 pm. All registrants can take advantage of the 30-Day replay to take advantage of missed sessions.
For more information about AAO’s Annual Session, visit meetings.aaoinfo.org/annualsession-2022/ .