The winter conference, titled “Early Orthodontic Treatment: Who, When, Why and How to Treat,” will focus on providing evidence-based information to clinicians about early orthodontic treatment for patients. Among the program’s objectives:
- Provide evidence for early treatment and its timing
- Review normal growth and development and arch length changes
- Justify when early treatment is appropriate and/or inappropriate
- Illustrate treatment protocols for various malocclusions
- Provide information regarding child and family, management, and children with special needs
- Review strategies for practice management, marketing, records management, fee structures, and ethical issues for early treatment
The conference will take place at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel.
A total of 13 possible CE credits are available for attendees.