On March 8 and 9 in New York, Rebecca Polling, DDS, will offer training in how to use digital photography in your practice. The class, cosponsored by Dolphin and 3M Unitek, will teach you how to
- prepare the Sony Cybershot T Series camera;
- position the patient, the camera, retractors, and mirrors to produce each view;
- produce a series of nine photos;
- edit the series with Dolphin Imaging Plus; and
- print the series to take with you.
Fees are $150 for the first registrant and $100 for the second registrant from the same office.
For more information, visit www.nyu.edu/dental/ce.