Henry Schein Orthodontics, Melville, NY, announced its 3rd Annual European Carriere® Symposium will take place in Barcelona, Spain, on September 14 to 16, 2017, at the Hotel W. The company expects the event to sell out as it has in past years.
The 3-day event will focus on the latest innovations and new clinical solutions in the orthodontic space. Topics will range from advancements in self-ligation and sagittal first concept, to new airway-friendly orthodontics cases and strategies and digital orthodontics. The event will also feature an exhibition devoted to the digital orthodontics workflow, including intraoral scanning, digital imaging, clinical orthodontic planning, and 3D printing. This digital orthodontics exhibition area will be powered by Henry Schein ConnectDental.
Attendees will also have opportunities for networking.
The keynote speakers for this year’s event will be Dr Luis Carrière and the program chair Dr David Paquette. Carrière will focus on how facial, skeletal, and dental harmony can be achieved using the system he invented. Using cases treated at his practice, Carrière will demonstrate how the Carriere System is an alternative for patients with facial disproportions who would otherwise have to undergo invasive surgery.
Additional speakers and topics on the symposium agenda include:
- Dr Sean Carlson on how to unlock the vault of digital diagnostics and incorporate a total-patient treatment approach. He will focus on the visualization of the airway in particular and show how orthodontic treatment can improve outcomes in patients with temporomandibular disorders or obstructive sleep apnea.
- Dr Francesco Garino on how to use the Carriere Motion™ Appliance as a treatment strategy to correct challenging Class II aligner cases.
- Dr Anil Idiculla on how to align core philanthropic values within your practice and develop an unforgettable orthodontic experience.
- Dr Jep Paschal on how digital intelligence can help increase clinical efficiencies, effectiveness, and patient satisfaction, plus why we should pay attention in this progressive era.
- Dr Thomas Shipley on his recent study using CBCT, which validates how the Carriere Motion Appliance repositions the mandible and expands the airway.
Registration is available at carrieresymposium.com or by calling (760) 448-8712. Early bird pricing ends July 10, 2017.