Ormco Corp, Orange, Calif, is hosting continuing education events throughout the country through the rest of 2015. The courses are intended to help orthodontists of all levels elevate their skill sets via intensive seminars.
More than 14 courses are available in North America for orthodontists to engage with industry experts and learn more about passive self-ligation, Insignia Advanced Smile Design™, molar-to-molar therapy, and other topics.
For orthodontists who have completed a PSL Fundamentals I course, or are actively using passive self-ligation, there are five upcoming PSL Fundamentals Level II courses. These seminars focus on advanced treatment mechanics and treatment planning with added considerations for periodontal issues, Class II and Class III cases, extraction cases, and more. For those looking to better understand the merits of digital smile design and customized appliances that can improve case management efficiency and treatment outcomes, there are two upcoming Insignia Essentials seminars.
In addition, for those looking for hands-on experience, multiple in-office courses are being held covering everything from molar-to-molar therapy to passive self-ligation in a clinical setting.
The fall/winter education event schedule is as follows:
- September 25, 2015—Insignia Essentials, Dr Jeff Kozlowski, Dallas
- October 8, 2015—Insignia In-Office Course, Dr Jeff Kozlowski, New London, Conn.
- October 9, 2015—PSL Fundamentals Level II, Dr Frank Bogdan, Las Vegas
- October 16, 2015—Insignia Essentials, Dr Jamie Reynolds, Indianapolis
- October 16, 2015—Future Visions Course, Dr David Sarver, Birmingham, Ala.
- October 16, 2015—Dischinger In-Office Course, Drs Terry and Bill Dischinger, Lake Oswego, Ore.
- October 30, 2015—PSL Fundamentals Level II, Dr Stuart Frost, Philadelphia
- November 5, 2015—Insignia In-Office Course, Dr Jamie Reynolds, Novi, Mich.
- November 6, 2015—PSL Fundamentals Level II, Dr John Graham, Atlanta
- November 6, 2015—PSL Fundamentals Level II, Dr Mike Mayhew, Chicago
- December 4, 2015—PSL Fundamentals Level II, Dr Frank Bogdan, Denver
Ormco is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. .
For more information about each event and continuing education credits or to register, visit http://ormco.com/education/.