Dentsply Sirona World 2022 attendees will experience digital workflows and connected dental solutions with the company’s most recent innovations.
Dentsply Sirona World 2022 attendees will be able to experience Dentsply Sirona’s latest innovations at the 3-day event taking place September 15 -17 at Caesars Forum in Las Vegas, Nevada.
“Digital technology has transformed dentistry – enabling greater practice efficiency, collaboration with labs and specialists, single-visit treatments, highly accurate and reliable results, and improved patient outcomes,” said Cord Staehler, chief technology officer at Dentsply Sirona. “Digital dentistry is a reality today and a centerpiece of the future. In Las Vegas, you will be one of the very first to experience our latest DS digital innovations live.”
Dental professionals can experience the company’s innovative digital solutions in the main exhibition area:
- DS Core is an open, cloud-based platform powered by a collaboration between Dentsply Sirona and Google Cloud that seamlessly integrates with devices, services, and technologies to improve workflow efficiency.
- Primeprint offers a highly automated, medical-grade 3D printing solution. Early adaptors have identified Primeprint Solution as an easy way to add 3D printing to their dental practice.
- Axeos is a versatile 2D/3D imaging solution with a range of fields of views (FoV) to support various treatments.
- Axano1, Dentsply Sirona’s latest first-class treatment center features an advanced dental chair that combines modern design and intuitive workflows with smart digital controls.
- Further solutions and products of Dentsply Sirona, such as SureSmile Clear Aligners and SureSmile VPro, DS PrimeTaper, Primescan, CEREC Tessera, ProTaper Ultimate, Surefil one, SmartLite Pro EndoActivator, CEREC MTL Zirconia, AH Plus Bioceramic Sealer will be front and center for clinicians who are eager to expand their expertise. And it does not stop there! Dentsply Sirona will also unveil new products and solutions live on stage in Las Vegas.
Dentsply Sirona World will feature more than 100 expert speakers across a variety of educational tracks covering digital workflows, expanded clinical procedures, practice management and staff training. Most courses will offer 1-1.5 CE hours each.
For years, Dentsply Sirona has been committed to promoting women in dentistry, supporting their professional development, advocating for parity, and helping give them a strong voice in the dental community. In line with this, 50% of the main stage speakers at DS World 2022 are women.
This year’s conference will feature a special Women’s Speaker Dinner with guests including participants from FirstTo50, a speaker development program for women in dentistry, and winners of the 2021 Smart Integration Award, which recognizes outstanding achievements of women in dentistry worldwide.
Female leaders from Dentsply Sirona and female speakers from DS World will also attend the dinner, which aims to bring together inspiring women who are transforming dentistry today.
Dentsply Sirona will also host its first sustainability breakout session in partnership with Dr Steven Mulligan, founding member of the FDI Sustainability in Dentistry Task Team and Rainer Seeman, DMD, PhD, vice president global clinical research and scientific support at Dentsply Sirona. Mulligan will present what sustainability means for dentistry and the actions practice teams can take to become a more sustainable business.
Photo courtesy of Dentsply Sirona