Sara Blakely, founder of billion-dollar shapewear company Spanx was announced as the guest business speaker for Dentsply Sirona World 2022.
Dentsply Sirona announced that Sara Blakely, founder of billion-dollar shapewear company Spanx, will be the guest business speaker for Dentsply Sirona World 2022, set to take place from September 15-17 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Blakely will join the over 100 event speakers and share her rise from door-to-door salesperson to Forbes-featured billionaire business leader.
Attendees will soon be able to choose which courses they want to participate in from a range of educational tracks focused on products, practice management, and expanded clinical procedures, led by industry experts such as Rodrigo Neiva, DDS, MS, Daniel Butterman, DDS, and Jenny Apekian, DDS.
This year full practices are encouraged to attend DS World with a new “Bring your Team” offer so that all dental professionals can meet, share ideas, and learn from each other.
“Dentsply Sirona World is all about connections. Connections to brilliant people, innovative ideas, and groundbreaking technology that together enable best practices and growth beyond industry standards,” said Andrew Robinson, senior vice president of North America regional commercial organization and chief digital officer at Dentsply Sirona. “Our priority is addressing and solving the needs of dental professionals, and giving them the necessary tools to do so, including engaging in learning and development opportunities.”
Attendees will have the opportunity to register for over 100 market-leading clinical education sessions, most of which will offer 1 – 1.5 CE hours each. Hosted by some of the world’s most esteemed dental experts across almost all dental disciplines, courses will cover topics such as digital workflows, expanded clinical procedures, practice management, and dental team optimization. Among others, they include:
- Unleash the Power of CEREC: 30 Uses for Digital Dentistry in Your Practice: Peter E. Hagen, DDS, who has kept a CEREC-driven practice for over 30 years, and Storm Hagen, DDS, avid CEREC user, certified ortho and Primescan trainer, and Sprintray trainer, will discuss how CEREC can become the focal point of an all-digital practice
- Prime Time for Primeprint: A course, hosted by Dee Dee Meevasin, DDS, designed for those who are new to 3D printing or want to maximize efficiency in their current process through Primeprint
- Plan, Print, Place and Restore: The Complete Digital Implant Workflow: Hosted by Butterman this breakout will discuss proper implant planning from a prosthetic approach, with emphasis on treatment planning and case acceptance
- The Power of SureSmile with Primescan: Led by Daniel Vasquez, DDS. He is an innovative and respected dentist in California, who has been working with CAD/CAM and CEREC for 14 years. Vasquez will discuss how new digital workflows and services – such as SureSmile – can take dentistry to the next level
- Case Selection Considerations for the General Practitioner: Beth Ann Damas, DDS, and David Landwehr DDS, MS, will tackle the top 5 most asked questions that general practitioners have during endodontic lectures
- Leaning Into Risk: Embracing Technology and Following Your Purpose to Create Practice Success: Hosted by Chelsea Stangl, DMD, this course will teach participants how to use technology to establish practice identity and create a culture of content and never-ending improvement.
To stay up to date on the latest educational courses visit Digital Dentistry and Connected Solutions Education Tracks online. More courses will be introduced over the coming weeks.
Event attendees will also have a chance to view Farhad Boltchi, DMD’s, simulcast live surgery, network with national and international renowned peers, and enjoy DS World’s entertainment. This year’s DS World features acts such as Emmy and Golden Globe-nominated actor-comedian David Spade and Rock and Roll Hall of Famers, Journey.