The AAO launched its Supplier Network program, offering members access to suppliers and giving participating companies opportunities to connect with customers.
The American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) announced the launch of its Supplier Network program, designed to provide AAO members with access to industry suppliers and give participating companies opportunities to connect with potential customers.
Benefits for AAO Members include:
- Company and Product Information: Access information about participating suppliers and their products directly through the AAO member website.
- Connect with Confidence: Look for the AAO Supplier Network logo in exhibitor booths at AAO conferences to identify participating companies.
- Industry Trends: Gain insights into the latest trends from suppliers with the new Supplier Webinars launching in the summer of 2024.
Benefits for Participating Suppliers:
- Enhanced Visibility: Reach a targeted audience of AAO members through prominent online and offline channels.
- Data-Driven Insights: Gain an understanding of industry trends and data through access to the AAO Economics of Orthodontics Survey.
- Thought Leaders: Participants can establish themselves as thought leaders by contributing content to be shared on AAO’s online learning platform.
- Showcase Expertise: Share knowledge and expertise by participating in the Supplier Network Lounge at the AAO Annual Session.
- Direct Engagement: Connect directly with potential customers through add-on benefits like Supplier Webinars and the Resident Breakfast.
“The AAO Supplier Network is a win-win for both our members and industry suppliers,” said Myron Guymon, DDS, MS, AAO president. “This program makes it easier than ever for our members to find the products and services they need while providing suppliers with valuable opportunities to connect with potential customers.”