Dental Monitoring announced the schedule of events, speakers and product releases at its booth during the 2023 AAO Annual Session.
DentalMonitoring has announced their schedule of events, speakers, and new product releases to be unveiled at the AAO Annual Session from April 21-24 in Chicago.
On Saturday at Booth #813, DentalMonitoring chief executive officer Philippe Salah will be announcing several product releases, including Automated DM Insights, Gamification, Scan Assist, and dashboard improvements.
In addition to in-booth lectures scheduled throughout the weekend, DentalMonitoring will also be hosting two pre-AAO sessions on Friday, numerous FRED Talks, and participating in TechSelect Live.
Additionally, clinicians and their teams will be able to test their skills by playing “Beat The AI”, to see if they can detect any of the 130+ oral observations that are picked up by DentalMonitoring’s AI.
You can find the full schedule of events below.
Friday, April 21st
- 3:00 – 3:30 PM From Adoption to ROI, Investing in Technology with Dr. Bill Layman – MCPW: Room 178B
- 3:30 – 4:30 PM A Data Driven Practice with Dr. Tara Gostovich – MCPW: Room 178B
- 4:30 – 5:00 PM Q&A session
Saturday, April 22nd
- 11:00 – 11:25 AM DentalMonitoring: The Journey from Adoption to ROI with Bill Layman – Booth #813
- 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM ROI behind A Data Driven Practice with Tara Gostovich – Booth #813
- 12:05 – 12:35 PM Utilizing DentalMonitoring to sustain and surpass practice growth in today’s economy with Blake Davis – Booth #813
- 12:35 – 1:15 PM How to Scale with DentalMonitoring with Barry Benton – Booth #813
- 3:30 – 4:00 PM AAO Fred Talks #1 Utilizing DentalMonitoring to sustain and surpass practice growth in today’s economy with Dr. Blake Davis – Innovation Pavilion, Theatre 1
Sunday, April 23rd
- 11:00 – 11:25 AM How to Scale with DentalMonitoring with Barry Benton – Booth #813
- 11:30 – 12:00 PM DentalMonitoring: The Journey from Adoption to ROI with Bill Layman – Booth #813
- 12:05 – 12:35 PM Successful Growth with DentalMonitoring with Alyssa Carter – Booth #813
- 12:35 – 1:15 PM UIC Research Award Winners – Booth #813
- 3:30 – 4:00 PM AAO Fred Talks #2 Achieve the Dream: Shorter treatment times with enhanced quality of care through the lens of DentalMonitoring with Dr Terry Sellke – Innovation Pavilion, Theatre 2
Monday, April 24th
- 11:30 – 12:00 PM TechSelect LIVE! with Suzanne Wilson, chief marketing officer and Dr Josh Adcox -Innovation Pavilion, Theatre 2