The integration means that EasyRx’s digital orthodontic lab prescription service will be available in the topsOrtho patient chart, allowing users to easily launch EasyRx within topsOrtho. The two-way integration will share data between the tops and EasyRx platforms, allowing tops users to create and manage their lab prescriptions.
October 18, 2010
June 23, 2017
- Combination Treatments: Effective Solutions for Individual Needs
- Dentsply Sirona Partners with Smile Train to Support Global Cleft Care Initiative
- Covered Care and Dental Finance Offer Integrated Patient Financing Solution
- Cloud Platform tab32 Overhauls Dental PMS, Launches New Website
- Podium Partners with Kaleidoscope for Orthodontic Marketing Solution