Recent ADA figures indicate that only 6% of dentists nationwide retire comfortably at age 60. To help the other 94% achieve their retirement goals, investment expert Jerry Jones is running a real estate boot camp February 16 to 18 in Scottsdale, Ariz.

According to Jones, many dentists believe that the big money in retiring from dentistry is in the sale of their solo practices. He adds that the number of practices being purchased has dropped 10% in the past few years and that 25% of new dentists are buying 75% of the start-up practices. In other words, three out of four new dentists are starting from-scratch practices.

The boot camp will feature:

• Trainers and real estate millionaire experts, including Jones, Ron LeGrand, and Ted Thomas;

• Dentists and participants from last year’s event who will share their experiences;

• Q&A on how to balance the businesses of dentistry and real estate investing;

• In-depth case studies of actual deals–both current and completed–rehabbing houses, bare land and condo/marina developments, subdivisions, and industrial properties;

• How to invest in housing foreclosures and tax certificates, plus Roth IRA and Roth 401(k) real estate investing strategies;

Tuition is $2,995 through January 31 and $3,995 thereafter. Each participant will receive a comprehensive event manual.

For more information, visit www.RealEstateforBusyDentists.com.

[PRNewswire, January 8, 2007]