Align Technology, Inc, Santa Clara, Calif, has consolidated and rebranded its extensive clinical education programs and launched a new, interactive Web site to provide a suite of scalable, diverse educational resources and programs to meet the experience level of almost every Invisalign provider, from newly trained to advanced.
Aligntech Institute and AligntechInstitute.com provide clinical and practice-development resources for current Invisalign providers and prospective professional customers, and offer both accredited (CE) and nonaccredited courses.
"Our goal is to provide a true continuum of learning for doctors and their teams, from prospective customers to our most experienced practices," said Kathy Farley, senior director of clinical education at Align. "Aligntech Institute is all about helping doctors ensure predictable outcomes and making Invisalign a more successful and profitable part of their practice."
The centerpiece of the new end-to-end approach to clinical education is AligntechInstitute.com, an interactive Web site that features Invisalign product support, industry news and insights, and instructor-led and Web-based CE events. New tools on the site include the following:
• Prerequisite courses to educate prospective customers about Invisalign before they attend Invisalign Certification;
• instant online registration for clinical education events and automatic e-mail notifications of new courses in your area;
• downloadable content and podcasts;
• online treatment blogs that allow doctors to follow step-by-step treatment of actual Invisalign patients in real time; and
• video testimonials from other doctors discussing how Invisalign has helped them to become more successful with Invisalign treatment.
In a recent Align benchmark study of current customer perceptions regarding its clinical education programs, Align was selected as the company or organization that offers the highest number of clinical education courses to dentists and orthodontists, and was ranked highest among continuing education course providers.
For more information, visit Invisalign.com or AligntechInstitute.com.