This year’s educational event will offer 11 educational tracks. As at SIROWORLD 2016, attendees can create their own schedule and attend breakouts all within one track or mix and match sessions from a variety of tracks.
The current confirmed speakers and their respective tracks are:
- Business: Drs Joshua Austin and Uche Odiatu
- Orthodontics: Drs Jaimee Morgan, Ray Padilla, and Stan Presley
- CEREC®: Drs Sameer Puri and Mike Skramstad
- Periodontics and hygiene: Dr Scott Benjamin and Kim Miller
- Endodontics: Drs David Landwehr and Cliff Ruddle
- Practice management: Shannon Richkowski and Dr Uche Odiatu
- Imaging: Dr Chris Farrugia and Hootan Shahidi
- Prosthetics and lab: Thomas Blanchette and Dr Javier Vasquez
- Implantology: Drs Lyndon Cooper and Jay Reznick
- Restorative: Drs Alan Atlas and Tim Bizga
- Office design: Mohsen Ghoreishi and Tim King
Additional speaker and session information will be announced as it becomes available.
Dentsply Sirona World will take place at The Venetian and The Palazzo.
Now through March 31, 2017, Super Early Bird pricing is available for all dental professionals. Doctor registration is available for $1,495 (regularly $1,995). Staff, spouse, guest, technician registration is $895 (regularly $1,195)—plus buy two, get one free. VIP registration is available for all registration types for an additional $500. VIP includes reserved seating and upgraded dining options, as well as special admission to Dentsply Sirona World entertainment events.
Registration information is available at dentsplysironaworld.com.