Ormco Corp, Orange, Calif, announced that Drs Dwight Damon (Washington), Chris Chang (Hsinchu, Taiwan), and Stuart Frost (Arizona) are among the 30-plus speakers scheduled to present at The Forum 2017.
The annual conference will take place February 22 to 25, 2017, at the JW Marriott in Orlando, Fla.
The event will feature personalized education paths, one-on-one networking opportunities, and clinical and practice management sessions. The theme of this year’s event is “Face2Face,” which is geared at providing an interactive agenda.
Among the clinical topics to be highlighted during the event: the evolution and future of PSL, treatment of TMJ, TADs, Class II treatment for a variety of cases, treatment planning for beautiful finishes, managing extreme crowding, and predicting facial changes in adults. In addition to clinical content, which is appropriate for all levels, the 4-day event will feature a diverse offering of sessions looking at the latest differentiation and marketing strategies from a number of practice consultants in the industry.
The Forum will also offer a number of featured collaboration sessions including:
- Practice Enhancement General Session—A full-day session designed to bring together doctors, treatment coordinators, and front-office staff for discussion on the latest insights and methods for holistic practice improvement and growth.
- Clinical Mentoring Sessions—Veteran orthodontists will facilitate interactive study-club style group discussions, presenting detailed case examples and leading groups through specific clinical topics.
- Insignia™ Approver One-on-One Sessions—Experienced Insignia clinicians, and software experts, will be available for one-on-one sessions—guiding attendees through the approver process and exploring the tools, tips, and tricks to achieve optimal setups.
- Careers & Cocktails Social—A dedicated open networking reception where attendees can access top talent and available opportunities.
- Industry Partner Sessions—Leading organizations supporting the orthodontic profession will be on-hand to guide participants through their latest products, services, and more.
For more information about The Forum 2017, visit forum.ormco.com. Ormco advises interested attendees to register early to secure a seat in the limited seating sessions.