Ortho II, Ames, Iowa, has released version 7.0 of its flagship management and imaging software suite, ViewPoint. All customers with an active maintenance contract will automatically receive instructions this summer for updating at no charge.
The update to version 7.0 contains the following upgrades:
• free text messaging through VP Reminder;
• integration with Anatomage’s InvivoDental 3D viewer software;
• a redesigned visual tooth chart;
• enhanced grid scheduler functionality and security; and
• new graphical On-Deck Patient Sign-In design interface.
The company also recently released its new HR Manager, which allows users to store employee information in a centralized area. In addition to biographical, family, and emergency contact information, the program tracks compensation records, benefits availability, and employee correspondence. HR Manager also integrates with ViewPoint’s free TimeClock application to manage employee timesheets and payroll.