Schools are reopening, and orthodontists are once again seeing patients straight after school—which means these patients don’t always have the opportunity to brush and floss at home before coming to their appointment, as has been the recommendation since the pandemic began. In this In the Sterilization Room with Jackie clip, infection prevention expert Jackie Dorst, RDH, BS, provides guidance on how to safely reopen the orthodontic office’s brushing station to accommodate these patients. OP
March 18, 2019
October 22, 2020
May 24, 2018
July 5, 2011
- What are Orthodontists Doing on TikTok?
- Industry Insider: The Outie Tool Is In
- CDC Acknowledges SARS-CoV-2 Airborne Transmission: What Does This Mean for the Orthodontic Office?
- OSAP, DANB, and the DALE Foundation Publish Code of Professional Conduct on Infection Control Education
- Ormco 3-Part Webinar Series Explains the Keys to Successful Aligner Treatment Set Up and Planning