OrthoFX launched an initiative to help customers of the now defunct SmileDirectClub continue their treatment.
Recognizing the unsettling situation faced by SmileDirectClub’s 2 million present and past patients, OrthoFX is committed to ensuring a seamless transition by giving impacted customers in-person care through its select network of doctors to continue their treatment with confidence.
OrthoFX’s initiative includes the following services exclusively for SmileDirectClub patients:
- Free consultations and treatment assessments: OrthoFX will conduct complimentary consultations and treatment assessments, ensuring personalized plans for a smooth transition from SmileDirectClub’s ongoing treatment.
- Matching treatment progress: Leveraging advanced AI technology and expert teams, OrthoFX will match patients’ current treatment progress, minimizing the need for additional aligner sets or extended treatment periods.
- Special financial assistance: Recognizing the financial strain of unexpected treatment changes, OrthoFX offers special financing options and flexible payment plans to assist SmileDirectClub patients in affording their new treatment.
- Dedicated support team: OrthoFX has assembled a dedicated support team specifically trained to address the unique needs and concerns of SmileDirectClub patients, ensuring a seamless transition to OrthoFX’s system.
- Access to innovative polymers: OrthoFX’s FDA-cleared and patented next-generation aligner polymers improve patient compliance and reduce refinements and treatment duration while enhancing patient comfort.
OrthoFX is making its service available to SDC’s patients through its national network of doctors that specialize in delivering high-quality care. Powered by polymer science and AI software innovations, The company blends in-person and remote care seamlessly to provide patients with a superior treatment experience.
“We believe that these unforeseen circumstances should not compromise access to quality and ethical, clear aligner therapy,” says Ren Menon, co-founder of OrthoFX. “We are committed to supporting SmileDirectClub patients during this difficult time and helping them navigate the uncertainty surrounding their treatment. If you are a SmileDirectClub patient who needs an alternate solution that is led by a Doctor, we’re happy to help. Contact us at orthofx.com/SDC.”
Patients affected by SmileDirectClub’s closure can visit: www.orthofx.com/SDC