The 2009-2010 Flu Prevention Starter Kit from Oakstone Medical Publishing, Birmingham, Ala, is a collection of resources that promote healthy habits that can be practiced every day.
According to the company, the kit is designed to empower staff and patients to develop habits that can reduce their risk of infection. The 2009-2010 Flu Prevention Starter Kit features six posters that highlight the following:
• Proper hand-washing techniques;
• three flu fighters;
• tips on recognizing the symptoms of cold and flu;
• CDC recommendations for vaccinations;
• healthy habits for everyday living; and
• protecting family, friends, and coworkers.
The kit also includes 50 “Fast Facts About Colds and Flu” brochures to distribute to staff, patients, and visitors. The brochure is a quick guide that outlines practical self-care steps that can be taken to protect health. It also lays out myths versus facts, medication information, and cold-stoppers.
For more information on this and other orthodontic products, visit our Buyer’s Guide.