The dates for the next session of the McLaughlin 2-Year Program have been announced. The next session is set to begin March 2, 2018.
The program, which consists of six sessions, is led by Dr Richard McLaughlin and held at his practice and training facility in San Diego, Calif.
Session 1 is a 5-day course that begins on Friday and ends on a Tuesday. Sessions 2 through 6 are all 3-day courses that run Saturday through Monday. The dates for and topics for all six sessions are as follows:
- Session 1 – March 2 to 6, 2018: Ortho Treatment Mechanics and the Pre-adjusted Appliance
- Session 2 – June 23 to 25, 2018: Inter-Arch Treatment Mechanics, Part I IDB
- Session 3 – October 5 to 7, 2018: Inter-Arch Treatment Mechanics, Part II
- Session 4 – February 9 to 11, 2019: Management of the Dentition
- Session 5 – June 8 to 10, 2019: The Occlusion, the TMJ, and Orthodontic Treatment
- Session 6 – December 7 to 9, 2019: Surgical Treatment
Those who are unable to attend one of the courses above will be able to make up the course during the following year’s program, if space is available.
More information about the McLaughlin 2-Year Program is available through the McLaughlin CE website, mclaughlince.com.