The event takes place in Orlando, Fla, on November 10 to 12, 2017.
According to the company, courses at the summit are designed to “provide oral health professionals with ways to increase efficiency, tackle everyday challenges, promote their practice, and explore innovations in diagnostic techniques.”
Speakers and lecture topics at the 2017 summit include:
- Michael Pikos, DDS, of the Pikos Institute, giving a two-part advanced lecture on “Maxillary Arch Regenerative Strategies: Single Tooth to Full Arch Reconstruction”
- Ara Nazarian, DDS, on “CBCT Guided Full Mouth Implant Reconstructions for Today’s Patient”
- Brad McAllister, DDS, presenting new research on the “Perio-Ortho Side of CBCT Technology”
- Tom Pitts, DDS, of Ortho Country Learning Center, with “Efficiency with Affordability in Orthodontics”
- Mark Setter, DDS, and the two-part “Success Skills for the Entire Dental Team”
- Mark Hyman, DDS, “The Secret Sauce”
- Judy Kay Mausolf, “Delivering W.O.W. Service! People Will Forget Everything Except How You Made Them Feel!”
- Debra Engelhardt-Nash and “Patient Care = Practice Care—A Checklist for Your Office”
- Janice Hurley with “Viva La Video—It’s Here, It’s Happening and It’s So Exciting”
- Rosemary Bray presenting “Extraordinary Service—A Dental Necessity!”
The educational program is intended for professionals of all specialties from across all roles in the practice. The full educational program includes nearly 150 courses taught by more than 50 doctors, consultants, and Carestream Dental certified CS OrthoTrac, CS PracticeWorks, CS SoftDent, and CS WinOMS trainers.
Up to 13 CE credits are available.
Registration for the 2017 Global Oral Health Summit is open now. Early bird registration ends June 30, 2017.