The inLab Summit will focus on the latest aspects of inLab CAD/CAM technology. Presented by laboratory professionals, the event includes educational sessions and hands-on courses for lab technicians.
The summit is geared toward inLab users.
A few of the topics of discussion include:
- All-on-Four Treatment Concept & Software Design – Start to Finish
- Designing and Milling of Surgical Guides for inLab MC XL & MC X5
- Same-Day-Turnaround Cases – Workflow, Techniques and Business Models Using Triple-Tray Scanning & Sirona Connect
- Panel: Discussion on Digital Impression Business Models – Five Different Lab Profiles. What Works, What Doesn’t
- Sirona Connect Scanning with Omnicam on Typodont and in Mouth
Over 30 breakout sessions and hands-on workshops are scheduled throughout the summit, during which attendees will be able to work alongside expert inLab users on specific applications and techniques relevant to everyday and unique laboratory situations.
All attendees will be provided up to 9 CE credits for attending the inLab Summit.