Tops unveiled its integrated digital patient engagement platform called Tops DPX, designed to simplify communication.
Practice management software company Tops has debuted Tops DPX, a fully integrated digital patient engagement platform designed to simplify communication.
In one platform, Tops DPX integrates several essential communication services, including texting, appointment reminders, patient reviews, and email messaging. This new feature comes as a strategic move to provide orthodontic practices with a consolidated, cost-effective solution to enhance both staff efficiency and patient satisfaction.
Leveraging Tops DPX, orthodontic practices gain several ways to effectively engage patients:
- Immediate HIPAA-compliant two-way texting for secure staff-patient conversations
- Customizable automated appointment reminders that reduce no-show rates including family, recall, voice reminders, and birthday greetings
- A straightforward way to gather and share patient reviews on platforms like Google and Facebook
- Pre-built email templates for effortless and informative newsletters
- Custom email or text messaging by appointment type
“For orthodontists, there are an overwhelming number of communication platforms to choose from,” said Ryan Moynihan, vice president of orthodontics for PracticeTek. “Our goal with Tops DPX is to consolidate what may be three extra platforms for texting, appointment reminders, reviews, etc. and integrate them inside one practice management system. Creating a seamless communication platform inside Tops will save offices time, reduce login issues, cut back on training and — ultimately — save practices money.”
Existing Tops customers can take advantage of this new feature to consolidate services and reduce costs, streamlining administrative tasks and enhancing patient engagement in a singular platform.
Photo via Tops