DentalXChange, a provider of connectivity, streamlined technology, and transaction solutions for patients, payors, and providers in the dental industry, reported that industry partnerships established or expanded in the first and second quarters of 2008 have allowed the company to have 30% growth in claims transactions over last year.
During the first half of 2008, dental practices and groups and software companies nationwide established or expanded their relationships with DentalXChange to deliver improved efficiency and revenue-enhancing services that the company’s comprehensive suite of EDI (electronic data interchange) solutions provides to dental practices and their customers.
• Brite Now! Dental, based in Southern California, selected DentalXChange to provide a range of specialized business and financial services to its nearly 300 offices nationwide. DentalXChange will provide services, including electronic claims processing, online consolidated reporting, advanced account management services, and real-time services, including eligibility benefits and claim status.
• PerfectByte, a leading provider of practice management software for the dental profession, entered an exclusive agreement with DentalXChange, which will enable the 2,500+ users of PerfectByte software to process all of their electronic claims using the DentalXChange ClaimConnect(tm) Web portal.
• American Dental Partners (ADP), a leading source of specialized business services for the dental profession, extended its partnership with DentalXChange to add electronic reporting and account management services, real-time eligibility, and benefits and claim status information to its existing electronic claims processing relationship.
• Dental Care Providers (DCP), one of the largest and most profitable group dental practices in the country, expanded its relationship with DentalXChange to add electronic claims processing, online consolidated reporting, advanced account management services, real- time eligibility, benefits and claim status services, BillConnect patient statements and marketing support, and PayConnect Merchant Services program. DCP operates more than 80 offices in nine states operating under the Sears Dental and DentalWorks banners and generates annual revenues in excess of $100 million.
• Frontier Dental Management, a provider of management and business support services for independent dentists throughout Southern California, broadened its business partnership with DentalXChange to provide electronic claims processing, online consolidated reporting, advanced account management services, and real-time patient eligibility and benefits confirmation to its growing clientele.
• Midwest Dental, a dental management company with 54 clinics throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, and Iowa, selected DentalXChange to provide electronic claims processing, online consolidated reporting, advanced account management services, real-time patient eligibility and benefits reporting, and patient financing.
[Prime Newswire, July 30, 2008]