MouthWatch is offering a teledentistry guide for dental professionals looking to implement remote capabilities into their practice.
MouthWatch published a Teledentistry Guide eBook for dental professionals who are researching the merits of remote treatment
Available as a free PDF download, The Jumpstart Guide to Making Money with Teledentistry is for practice owners, DSOs and any dental professional looking to provide virtual access to patients.
“Increasing revenue with teledentistry is achievable,” said Brant Herman, MouthWatch chief executive officer and founder. “Our new eBook answers some of the most common questions we’re asked when we demonstrate TeleDent, our all-in-one teledentistry platform. The result is a step-by-step recipe for virtual care success.”
The main theme of the teledentistry guide is doing well by doing good. Using teledentistry to save valuable chair time both enables increased revenue and improves the patient experience by saving them an extra trip to the office.
Other topics covered include:
- What teledentistry is, what it isn’t, and how it works
- Critical criteria for selecting a professional grade teledentistry platform
- The value of taking a virtual-first approach to patient care
- Teledentistry regulatory and reimbursement tips
- Increasing patient acquisition and retention
- Reducing overhead with virtual appointments
The Jumpstart Guide to Making Money with Teledentistry is available online.