Orthobrain’s SimplyClear clear aligner system is designed to help dentists and DSO’s offer orthodontic services from their practice.
Orthobrain has launched the SimplyClear clear aligner system, designed by orthodontists for use by dentists.
SimplyClear is the newest addition to orthobrain’s growth solution for dentists and dental service organizations looking to add orthodontic offerings.
It combines high-quality clear aligners with orthobrain’s support model that aims to drive successful orthodontic programs and long-term revenue growth.
Simply Clear was developed by orthodontists and industry leaders with decades of orthodontic and DSO experience.
Every SimplyClear case is powered by the comprehensive support and complete case management included in orthobrain Core service model ensuring dentists can confidently deliver quality orthodontic outcomes.
“SimplyClear is game changing. It will revolutionize the way orthodontic treatment is delivered,” said Kimberly Harrington, orthobrain chief operating officer. “SimplyClear, when paired with our proprietary and revolutionary playbook, drives dentist activation and successful implementation of orthodontics.”
- A clear aligner with advanced, flexible material, for a comfortable experience for your patients while maintaining the strength necessary for optimal clinical results.
- 360-degree support designed to help practices succeed in orthodontics from day one.
- Increased profitability by treating orthodontic cases in-house as opposed to referring to a specialist.
- Reduced doctor time chairside, resulting in increased production through its case management service, with Orthodontist-led evaluation, treatment planning and support.
- orthobrain Core that includes patient comprehensive case management including a Patient Care Plan, education, business optimization, implementation, and a proprietary playbook, offered only by orthobrain.
SimplyClear is now available to dentists and DSOs.
“We understand that general practitioners don’t typically go beyond basic orthodontics in their day-to-day work. That’s why our team of experts evaluate, plan, and provide a treatment setup that works for you, your staff, and your patients,” said Daniel German, DDS, orthobrain founder and chief executive officer. “Every SimplyClear treatment plan comes with orthodontist-led comprehensive support via orthobrain Core, delivering the tools you need to produce proven results.”
Photo courtesy of orthobrain