uLab Systems clear aligner platform is now available in Australia and New Zealand after clearing the countries’ regulatory authorities.
uLab Systems‘ clear aligner platform successfully cleared the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) and Medsafe regulatory authorities for therapeutic goods in Australia and New Zealand.
uSmile clear aligners and the recently released uDesign 7 software with the uAssist concierge treatment planning assistance service1 are now available to orthodontists in Australia and New Zealand.
“Our expansion to the APAC region, starting with Australia and New Zealand, shows our commitment to provide orthodontists streamlined digital treatment planning assistance and high-quality aligners quickly and at reduced costs,” said Amir Abolfathi, co-founder and chief executive officer of uLab.
The recent uDesign 7 release provides AI-assisted treatment planning across all case complexities or the option to have licensed orthodontists and dentists provide case planning assistance in less than 3-business days via the uAssist service.
uLab platform features include:
- Two treatment planning options
- Pay-per-aligner pricing structure
- Delivery in 10-business days or less so orthodontists can start their patients faster
- The ability to mix brackets and aligners in the same case
- Optional aligner packaging, showcasing the orthodontist’s brand
- Chairside consulting and treatment plan details on the uView web app
- Customizable options not available on other platforms such as trimlines, attachment protocols, automatic and advanced staging, and velocity
There have been over 500,000 uLab aligner cases planned to date, according to the company.