The American Dental Education Association (ADEA) will hold its 2010 Annual Session & Exhibition from February 27 through March 3, 2010, at Gaylord National Harbor, Washington, DC.
According to the ADEA, sessions will include the following:
• ADEA Council, Section, and Special Interest Group Programs will be presented by an ADEA disciplinary or interest group related to current trends in dental education and the area of discipline.
• Faculty Development Workshops will be an active learning environment to learn about more effective assessment tools, enhance the scholarship of teaching and learning, investigate new strategies for professional development, explore change and innovation, develop new curricular strategies, or develop collaborative research models.
• Lunch & Learns will be informal lunch discussions for as many as nine participants to examine critical issues facing the dental education community.
• New Idea Sessions allows presenters and participants to explore a newly formed idea. The New Idea Session is designed to pique participants’ interest and introduce unique, unusual, or innovative ideas.
• ADEA TechExpo Presentation demonstrate computer-based technology that support dental education, including enhancing educational and patient care programs and services. The ADEA TechExpo consists of tabletop demonstrations or presentations.
The hotel registration deadline is January 18, 2010, and the advance registration deadline is February 19, 2010.