To reflect the current state of dentistry, OSAP 2020 gives participants more focused expertise on dental infection prevention and safety.
The Organization for Safety Asepsis and Prevention (OSAP) says the continuing COVID-19 pandemic has left many unanswered questions, especially for those in the dental field. To reflect the current state of the industry, OSAP has updated the agenda for its August virtual conference to provide multiple COVID-19 specific sessions to help provide clarity and guidance through this unprecedented time. Every year, OSAP’s conference sessions cover emerging and salient topics in dental infection prevention, occupational health, and patient safety.
The OSAP updated sessions include the following and more:
- A 360° View of Point of Care Testing for COVID-19
- Aerosols in Dentistry: A Data-Driven Review of Aerosol Reduction
- CDC Division of Oral Health: Fulfilling Core Missions and COVID-19 Priorities
- How Have DSOs Responded to COVID-19?
- How to Operationalize Interim Guidance and Talk to Patients During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Using History and Science to Anticipate the Future
“No other event gives participants more focused expertise on dental infection prevention and safety. And because we understand everyone in the dental community has been affected by COVID-19, we have reduced registration fees by 50% to help make this important education accessible to the dental community,” says OSAP Executive Director Michelle Lee, CPC. “We hope that you will join us online from August 13 thru 15, as we lean into innovation and set forth on a new journey with new and familiar faces,”
OSAP 2020 Registration includes:
- Relevant content presented by 40+ nationally and internationally recognized speakers
- Practical tips and resources to optimize compliance
- Top-notch networking opportunities
- Ability to interact with exhibitors in our virtual exhibit hall
- Abstract presentations from infection control clinicians, educators, and researchers
- Access to on-demand recordings for 1-year
- Up to 14.50 CDE credits, ADA CERP and AGD PACE recognized
Early-bird rates are available now through Friday, July 17 at osap.org.