Jack Phillips, director of field marketing, says Ultradent is pleased to offer free online continuing education courses as part of the company’s long-standing focus on education.
Ultradent Products Inc, a developer and manufacturer of high-tech dental materials, is offering free online continuing education (CE) courses as a response to travel and gathering restrictions in place due to COVID-19.
The courses can be accessed at ultradent.teachable.com and the portal is continually being updated as new courses become available.
Featured courses currently include:
- ‘Tips and Tricks in Esthetic Anterior Restorations,’ by Rafael Beolchi, DDS, MSc
- ‘Clinical Applications of the Two ‘Faces’ of the Gemini Laser,’ by Michael A. Miyasaki, DDS
- ‘Dental Technology: The Gateway to the Path of Excellence,’ by Ron Kaminer, DDS
- ‘A Quality Hygiene-Oriented Practice Equates to Recession-Proof Dentistry,’ by Lou Graham, DDS
- ‘Incorporating Laser Dentistry into Your Practice,’ by Ana Cecilia Aranha, DDS, MSc, PhD
“Ultradent is very pleased to offer these free online CE courses as part of our long-standing focus on education,” says Ultradent’s director of field marketing, Jack Phillips. “We look forward to continuing to partner with you, your practice, and your staff in an effort to pursue Ultradent’s mission of improving oral health globally.”
Upcoming courses will include “Light Curing: The Key to Longevity” led by Beolchi, and “The New Norm” led by Graham and Kaminer, which will focus on COVID-19 related topics.