The Visual Practice 2020 platform comes packed with practice management, clinical, imaging, and marketing tools designed for growing multi-location and multi-specialty dental and orthodontic practices and DSOs.
Practice Visual Corp announced the launch of the latest version of its dental practice cloud automation software. Visual Practice 2020 comes packed with practice management, clinical, imaging, and marketing features a dental or orthodontic practice needs in one integrated user interface.
The platform features native dental and orthodontic mixed dentition toolsets, making it ideal for growing multi-specialty and/or multi-location dental practices, including up-and-coming DSOs.
Visual Practice 2020 features include:
- Multi-specialty Support—Native and integrated support for combined specialties with mixed dentition support, including general dentistry, orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, periodontics, implantology, endodontics, cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery, and more.
- 3D STL in the Cloud—Acquire, store, combine, view, and interact with optically scanned 3D STL dental molds directly within your cloud-hosted Visual Practice software.
- DICOM Viewing with 3D—Space-age parallel processing with multi-path cloud connectivity makes fast DICOM storing and viewing directly from the cloud possible. Users can now convert scanned CT volumes into a panoramic, cephalometric, or a 3D STL bone model with just one mouse click.
- Scalable Multiple Location Support—The company’s scalable cloud architecture connects one, two, or even 96 offices, with up to 96 stations per location. Users can offer different services at different locations in different time zones, at satellite offices, and accommodate traveling orthodontists.
- Continuous Accounting with QuickBooks Integration—Visual Practice includes a powerful Continuous Accounting engine that keeps your practice’s financial records always up to date with no additional effort on user’s part. Gone are all the non-value-adding tasks such as posting to patient ledgers, start-of-day, end-of-day, and working off of stale financial reports. Patient statements are kept up-to-date, as are production, backlog, receivables, and cash flow reports. The tool also includes Visual’s GAAP-compliant ledger entries with one-click export to QuickBooks or any other compatible accounting software.
- HIPAA and PCI compliance with No Server IT—As part of its secure cloud hosting service, Visual Practice 2020 includes automatic HIPAA and PCI compliance. It features built-in immunity to data corruption, viruses, and ransomware, as well as daily cloud backups, and rapid disaster recovery.
- Expanded Charting—Mixed-dentition dental, orthodontic, and periodontal charting with intelligent tooth, surface, and root selectors are standard.
- QwikPlan Slider—A fully integrated, interactive payment plan generator puts the patient in control and allows the practices to sign up more cases and increase practice revenue faster by finding a payment model that works for each patient.
- Automated Patient Reviews—Configurable, automatic patient survey requests with social media integration and consolidated analysis dashboard.
- Fully Integrated Manual and Training Videos—Visual Practice training videos and user manual chapters are integrated straight into the platform. Drag the training video or the manual chapter on a second monitor and follow along using a test patient to learn the software quickly and effectively at your own pace.