uLab updated its uDesign 7 software with improvements that improve ease of use and streamline treatment planning operations.
uLab Systems has released a new streamlined version of its uDesign 7 software along with survey results stating a majority of its customers find the uAssist treatment planning assistance service is more efficient and results in a higher quality treatment plan than competitive products.
The updated uDesign 7 software incorporates several improvements implemented in response to user feedback:
- Ease-of-use upgrades when ordering retainers.
- Streamlined prescription preferences for communication with the uAssist treatment planning assistance service.
- Additional templates and options for attachments and politics.
“We are extremely proud of our recent software innovations and the consistently positive feedback we have received from our customers about the high quality and convenience provided by our uAssist team of dental professionals,” says Amir Abolfathi, CEO and co-founder.
A survey of 178 uLab users showed orthodontists found the uAssist service to be extremely fast, of high quality, and rarely requiring additional modifications before ordering. The uAssist team is a group of licensed orthodontists and dentists who are trained on uLab Systems’ platform and save customers time with treatment planning.
- 89% of uAssist users find the treatment plans equal to or higher quality than those provided by the leading competitor.
- 90% of uAssist users received treatment plans back as fast or faster than from the leading competitor service. The average turnaround time for the first review is only 19 hours.
- 86% of milder cases are accepted after the first uAssist planning session.
- Abolfathi also notes feedback recently received from customers regarding the uAssist service.
“High quality and efficiency are of utmost importance to orthodontists, and we aim to provide them with rapid, personalized treatment planning that is the best in the industry,” said Abolfathi. “Our customers have experience with the leading competitor’s service and have told us they now prefer the uAssist system.”
The company says it will continue to listen to customers’ feedback about the uDesign software and uAssist service and quickly incorporate recommendations to ensure high user satisfaction.