The products winning the Cellerant Best of Class Hygiene Award will be showcased at the upcoming RDH annual meeting in Orlando.
“These extraordinary companies have earned the right to celebrate for their innovative technologies that continue to elevate the standard of care in dental hygiene,” said Lou Shuman, DMD, CAGS, CEO of Cellerant Consulting Group and creator of the Best of Class Hygiene awards program. “Our panel spent many hours in close discussion identifying these standout products. This list of winners truly points the way to assist dental hygienists to best equip today’s contemporary practice”.
The 2022 Cellerant Best of Class Hygiene Award Winners are:
- Advantage Arrest SDF 38%, Elevate Oral Care
- AIRFLOW Prophylaxis Master, Electro Medical Systems
- Allday Dry Mouth Spray, Elevate Oral Care
- Cavitron 300 Series, Dentsply Sirona
- Cocofloss, Cocofloss Inc
- FluoriMax Fluoride Varnish, Elevate Oral Care
- GC Fuji TRIAGE EP, GC America
- GC Tri Plaque ID Gel, GC America
- Harmony Ergonomic Scalers, HuFriedyGroup
- OraCare Health Rinse, OraCare
- PerioProtect Perio Tray Therapy, PerioProtect LLC
- QuickPass In-Office Dental Water Test, ProEdge Dental Water Labs
- Silver Raven, Nu-Bird Inc
- Swivel Ultrasonic Inserts, HuFriedyGroup
- TePe Original Interdental Brush, TePe Oral Health Care
- Xlear Sinus Care, Xlear Inc
- XyliMelts, OraCoat
“Clinical dental products have the chance to positively impact the lives of dental hygienists and our patients every single day,” states Melissa Turner, Best of Class panel member and Cellerant chief hygiene officer. “Our hygiene panel spent this past year discovering emerging and existing technologies that should be a part of every hygienist’s toolkit. With this prestigious award, we’re thrilled to bring recognition to the best of the best manufacturers and their teams who go above and beyond to innovate.”
The Cellerant Best of Class Hygiene Voting Panel is comprised of Amanda Hill, BSDH, RDH, Andrew Johnston, RDH, BSBM, BSDH, RDH, Brooke Crouch, RDH, Kristin Goodfellow, RDH, BA, Melissa Turner, BASDH, RDHEP, EFDA, Pamela Maragliano-Muniz, RDH, DMD, FACP, Nancy Miller, RDH, BA, and Sarah Crow, RDH.
This year’s winning products will be showcased at RDH Under One Roof’s annual meeting, which will be held in Orlando, Fla, July 21 to 23, 2022. According to Cellerant, attendees will have the opportunity to experience these Best of Class technologies first-hand on the Under One Roof exhibition floor, in addition to meeting the voting panel and learning more about why the winners were selected.