Henry Schein Orthodontics, Carlsbad, Calif, will offer the Andrews’ 6Elements Orthodontic Philosophy™ courses starting in November. These courses are designed to help orthodontists make their treatment goals scientific as opposed to subjective. The Six Elements (6E) Orthodontic Philosophy includes information and training in the latest Andrews2™ Straight-Wire Appliance System, a positionally correct classification system, scientific treatment goals, and proven effective treatment objectives.
Five courses are being held in Southern California between November 2014 and August 2015. The courses offered include:
- Introduction to the 6Elements Orthodontic Philosophy—Segment 1, November 6 to 8, 2014, Carlsbad, Calif
- 6 Elements Rules for Treating, Diagnosing, Classifying, and Treatment Planning—Segment 2, November 10 to 12, 2014, Carlsbad, Calif
- Participants to Present Patient Diagnosis and Treatment Plans—Segment 3, February 5 to 7, 2015, San Diego
- TMD, Splint Making, Case Mounting, and Surgery Planning—Segment 4, June 4 to 6, 2015, San Diego
- Finishing, Retention, Validation, Presenting, and Grading—Segment 5, August 27 to 29, 2015, San Diego