The Restart Together program includes an online resource center and exclusive product discounts, up to 20% off select Kerr products purchased by July 31.
KaVo Kerr announced the launch of its “Restart Together” program to support the dental community as practices reopen and begin serving patients again. The program includes an online resource center, strategies and tools for success, and exclusive savings on select Kerr products.
“Unprecedented times call for extraordinary measures,” said Jim McGillivary, senior vice president and president at Kerr Consumables and Infection Prevention. “Our company has always enabled healthy, beautiful smiles. Now more than ever, we’re focused on helping doctors and practices continue to bring smiles to their patients while improving their health and lives. That is why we are thrilled to announce our new Restart Together program.”
KaVo Kerr’s Restart Together program includes the new “Recenter. Refocus. Restart Together” online resource center that provides a centralized repository of tools intended to help doctors reopen safely, efficiently, and cost-effectively. Available at kerrdental.com/restart, the resource center includes a host of offers and information, including:
- Additional savings up to 20% on select Kerr products purchased between June 1 and July 31, 2020.
- 30-day free trial of OperaDDS Teledentistry services—including teledentistry platform, COVID-19 pre-screen and paperless forms—for Kavo Kerr customers.
- The Infection Prevention Preparedness Certification Program for dental offices.
- Curated products that help reduce the risk of cross-contamination, reduce chair timing, and support aerosol as well as ambient sanitation.
- No-cost extended 3-month warranties on select endodontic small equipment.
- Reopening game-plan strategies shared by Drs Matthew Miller, Brian Harris, Brett Gilbert, John Molinari, and other experts.
“We know the dental community is eager to get back to treating patients,” McGillivary added. “We also know that doctors are concerned with patient and clinician safety, as well as the challenge of meeting stringent new requirements. We’re here to support doctors, clinicians, and practices in any way we can—just as we’ve always done. Our Restart Together program is only the beginning.”
As part of its Restart Together program, Kerr is collaborating with authorized dealer partners to provide instant savings on popular Kerr restorative, endodontic, rotary, and total care products. According to the company, this is the first time it has offered these types of savings, which provide up to 20% additional discounts to customers on popular Kerr products.
“After several months of closure, we understand that practices are concerned not only about their patient’s health but also about cash flow,” said Steve Higgins, vide president of sales. “These added savings are designed to help doctors reopen while conserving critical financial resources.”