Orthoease™, Ogden, Utah, a practice-management software provider for orthodontists, has announced that beginning January 15, 2008, practitioners can register for a chance to win a free practice-management software package. Orthodontists may register through March 7, 2008, and a single winner will be selected on March 28, 2008.
In addition to the free software package (which has an approximate value of $28,000), Orthodontic Management Solutions (OMS), a partner company of Orthoease, will provide a free consulting program to the winning practice. The program consists of one-on-one coaching for the orthodontist and his or her staff on ways to improve the practice’s efficiency, marketing, and revenue. The program, valued at $7,000, includes on-site consulting as well as an off-site orthodontic training workshop offered by Scarlett Thomas, president of OMS, at the Paradise Resort and Spa in San Diego.
To be considered for this prize, you must fill out a questionnaire either by going to the Orthoease Web site at www.orthoease.com or at the Orthoease booth during one of the following events:
• 2008 Damon Forum (January 23–26 in Phoenix); or the
• AAO Technology Conference (February 8–10 in Las Vegas).
All contestants must also:
• Not be a current Orthoease customer;
• have been in practice at least 3 years;
• currently advertise with local media or the Yellow Pages, or maintain a Web site;
• be a member of the AAO;
• have the desire to update your practice and have the willingness to change.
No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win, nor will a purchase improve the chances of winning. Official contest rules and registration guidelines may be found at www.orthoease.com.
Orthoease is a practice-management software system designed by an orthodontist for orthodontists. Orthoease practice-management software includes:
• 24/7 customer service;
• a seamless letter-writing interface with ready-to-use templates;
• Damon System modules;
• comprehensive imaging and analysis; and
• market- and client-responsive updates.