Ormco is launching the Ultima Journey, an educational resource focused on driving the success of Damon Ultima treatments.
Ormco announced the launch of the Ultima Journey, a collection of educational resources focused on driving the success of Damon Ultima treatments.
The Ultima Journey is aimed at helping doctors improve their efficiency and skills. The official unveiling will take place at AAO (American Association of Orthodontists) Annual Session in Chicago.
“The Ultima Journey will support doctors to maximize the Damon Ultima benefits for their practices,” said Eric Conley, senior vice president of orthodontics for Envista. “Ongoing education to improve skills and create beautiful smiles along with creating an online community for orthodontists will only help advance and grow their practices.”
Advanced modules and resources include:
- On-Demand, educational modules led by key experts
- Staff training for Damon Ultima proficiency
- Key techniques to achieve earlier control and full expression
- Tips for streamlining workflows, decreasing chair time, and finishing faster
- Insights to differentiate the product to ultimately grow practice
- Exclusive discounts on in-person Ormco educational events
- Free peripheral package of Ormco products suggested by Key Experts
Key Experts include:
- Dr Matias Anghileri
- Michael Bicknell, DDS, MS
- Todd Bovenizer DDS, MS
- Stuart Frost, DDS
“Ormco’s Ultimate Journey is an exclusive community that encourages doctors to rethink all they know about passive self-ligating (PSL) systems and optimize their practices with Damon Ultima,” said Frost of Frost & Nichols Orthodontics in Mesa, Arizona. “Ormco’s continuous investment in advancing how doctors use the world-renowned Damon Ultima System is the reason why I am participating as a key expert showing colleagues how to unlock their Ultima success.”
Photo courtesy of Ormco